Service Catalog Automation enables Business Automation
Are your internal customers frustrated by IT services delivery and looking externally for their services? The fault probably lies with your service delivery process. Although you offer self-service request initiation, manual coordination of service delivery coupled with a high volume of non-standard requests can easily result in service delivery delays and errors, plus time-consuming and expensive manual intervention.
CA Automic Service Orchestration automates the delivery of your business and IT computing services. At the touch of a button, users request business or IT services from a familiar user interface (integrations with popular IT Service Management tools and Service Catalogs are available). CA Automic Service Orchestration automatically takes the actions required to deliver the requested service. This is true 'Business Automation'.
Most service requests need information included with the request - for example, who made the request, when the request was made, as well various options that may be selected as part of the request, etc. CA Automic Service Orchestration makes this easy. Sometimes, approvals are required - perhaps even dependent on options specified with the request. Again, CA Automic Service Orchestration makes this easy.
The CA Automic orchestrated process embeds within existing ITSM processes to reduce errors and ensure compliance with documented approval and change management processes.
Demo: Self-service Job Request Management for automation
Simplify and accelerate the delivery of automation services.
CA Automic Service Orchestration for Service Catalog Integration features:
- Agility – REST-based Service API for request management and pre-configured plug-ins expedite integration with ITSM service request management and Service Catalogs
- Flexibility – modeled service definitions enable options that reduce non-standard requests
- Service management integration – ITSM integrations for request, incident and change management enable inclusion of request fulfillment orchestration into existing IT processes
- Certified ServiceNow integration – ServiceNow Service Connector plug-in for ASO SAPI
- Unified Interface, unified reporting, and unified analytics for a clear overview of your orchestration toolchain
The benefits of CA Automic Service Orchestration for Service Catalog Integration:
- Rapid, hands-off service delivery – more scalable for increasing rate of requests
- Less effort to publish new service offers and keep them up to date
- More staff time to work on new services and service features
- Your Business - Automated!