Automic Workload Automation - the smart alternative for enterprise job scheduling
Your future job scheduling and automation strategy is at a crossroads. You are surrounded by multiple tools you want to replace—each one managing part of the daily batch workload—and reliant on manual scripting and run books to perform critical IT processes.
Multiple schedulers mean multiple maintenance bills. It also demands that operations staff are skilled in each tool. Errors and delays can occur when handing off IT workload between schedulers, impacting performance and IT service delivery.
However, job scheduler migration means more cost—consulting, professional services, retraining—and a conversion project that will take many months to complete.
Automic has a proven track record in helping organizations worldwide upgrade from their plethora of legacy third-party and in-house automation tools. In these situations it is essential that all aspects of any conversion are covered. Companies can leverage existing job definitions, process flows and work plans when upgrading to a scalable, agile automation solution that supports current and future scheduling demands.
The benefits of Automic Workload Automation for enterprise scheduling
- Reduces capital expenditure by up to 50% and operational costs by around 30%
- Accelerates throughput, creating extra time to get more work done
- Assures on-time delivery of up-to-date management reports
- Increases productivity with fewer incidents and less time fixing problems
- Delivers end-to-end visibility and control of your IT processes
- Ensures compliance with IT audits and helps avoid crippling penalty payments