Reduce costs, complete jobs faster and increase reliability with end-to-end automation for SAP mass data processing
When it comes to performing payment and dunning runs, time and accuracy are of the essence. Disrupt either of these and you interrupt revenues and cash flow. Both processes require mass data processing, and in an SAP environment, that involves a significant degree of manual scheduling and monitoring. This is where your problems begin.
Using the standard SAP method, online transactions cannot be scheduled as recurrent jobs; variable parameters must be adjusted manually prior to each processing run; and of course the manual approach can easily result in failures. Moreover, monitoring is only available for technical activities, not the overall processing or for runtimes. And you’re often left in the dark, because errors do not result in alarms.
The Automic Automation Platform used for SAP mass data processing is different. The platform provides end-to-end automation for mass data processing, resulting in lower costs, faster job completion and increased reliability. Once you create sample sets of parameters in SAP for invoicing or dunning mass data processing runs, for example, Automic will use these as a reference for any newly created mass runs, retaining all static values.
The Automic Automation Platform for SAP mass data processing gives you:
- Automated scheduling, monitoring, and analysis of mass data runs
- Continued availability of all information in the online system
- Fewer errors, because you’ve eliminated manual work
- Optimized resource planning, as processes are now automated
- Faster job completion because of optimized parallel processing
- Cost and time savings for accounting departments, as they no longer have to manually process invoicing and dunning
- Automatic notification in case of errors
- Integration of mass data processing with enterprise business processes, and definition of interdependencies with other systems and applications