SAP Financial Closing cockpit Automation and CA Automic
Many firms struggle with the financial closing cycle, owing to complex closing processes which often involve non-SAP processes, and need to be executed on time and in the correct sequence. Closing cycles also demand time-consuming manual tasks, such as journal entries, accruals, and intercompany reconciliations. The SAP Financial Closing cockpit (FCc) standardizes this closing cycle, giving you greater control over the entire process.
Accelerate the financial close process
However, manual operations remain and it is mandatory to automate and integrate those external processes into the SAP FCc. CA Automic enables your organization to accelerate this financial closing process with efficiency, through FCC process automation, centralized monitoring, and complete control.
End-to-end SAP FCc automation
The CA Automic SAP Financial Closing cockpit automation solution coordinates external CA tasks like process flows, jobs, and file transfers. The solution enables you to plan and execute CA Automic tasks from within SAP FCc. And it delivers status reports back to the SAP FCc for improved reporting. By automating this management and monitoring of month-end processes across the enterprise, you achieve a fast and a reliable month-end close.
- Automate the SAP FCc tasks that you’re currently performing manually
- Enable SAP FCc to run month-end-closings within, around, and beyond SAP
- Access and control processes on SAP systems, non-SAP systems, and your IT infrastructure
- Reduce the time required for month-end closings
- Audit your month-end-closing process to ensure compliance with all internal and external regulations