Data integration and analysis
Your ability to maintain your quality of service is dependent upon quickly understanding error occurrences and their root cause. Until now, that trend analysis and root cause determination could take weeks and months as you sift through raw data, reports, qualitative information and more.
Intelligent and selective data integration, which guarantees clean and structured data, is a key factor of success for eﬀicient data analysis. With CA Automic Reporting and Analytics for External Data, it is possible to integrate analysis data from diﬀerent source systems. Data can be unified from several systems into one analysis data repository.
CA Automic Reporting and Analytics for External Data includes:
- Integration of external data related to business or technical sources
- Graphical query builder for creation of datasets on external data
- Top-down and bottom-up analysis on production and external data
- Seamless integration into the CA Automic One Automation Platform dashboards
CA Automic Reporting and Analytics for External Data benefits:
- Improve visibility on application workload performance
- Diagnose problem easily and expedite workload service levels problem resolution
- Improve the efficiency and accuracy of IT automation staff
- Deliver comprehensive reporting, integrating both production and business data