Automate Oracle Utilities to shorten your implementation process and provide a reliable, accurate and trouble-free operational experience
Oracle Utilities provides exceptional functionality, but it creates challenges that IT operations have to overcome during implementation and especially in day-to-day operations.
If not dealt with correctly, these problems will impact the throughput of work (jobs), the quality of delivered results (bill accuracy) and ultimately customer satisfaction levels and cash flow management. For these reasons Oracle Utilities recommend the use of external third party scheduling solution in their Best Practice Guide.
Automic intelligent automation for Oracle Utilities was co-developed with Oracle to provide scheduling and automation facilities for utilities companies. It reduces batch implementation time from months to days, simplifies integration of Oracle Utilities with the wider application landscape and provides a failsafe operational environment for utility processing.
The solution enhances processing speed by dynamically managing the thread pool. It delivers enterprise-wide automation to ensure accurate billing, disconnection notices and other business processing, and reduces both the cost and risk of operations.
The result? Reliable, accurate and trouble-free batch processing.
Benefits of automating Oracle Utilities
- Reduce implementation time – significantly reduce Oracle Utilities batch implementation time to days rather than months
- Increase throughput – dynamically manage the Oracle Utilities thread pool, maximizing throughput and enabling business priorities to be maintained.
- Increase visibility and control – manage business processes across Oracle Utilities and other applications through a single pane of glass
- Fewer errors – do things right first time by extending checks for business outcome at every stage of the business process
- Innovate – free business analysts and operations staff from mundane tasks by managing the entire batch workload automatically
- Enabling the fully automated enterprise
Automic for Oracle Utilities Features
- Pre-built solution templates for Utilities batch processing
- Proactively manage service level agreements
- Maximize computing resources
- Output checking to determine business result