Run Oracle processes significantly faster and cut processing errors by 90%
Oracle applications such as E-Business Suite rarely exist in isolation. It needs to orchestrate and integrate with multiple enterprise applications and systems. Reliance on ad-hoc or application-specific automation solutions prohibit the automation of many processes, and a lack of business process visibility makes inefficiencies and errors difficult to identify. As a result, staff spend too long investigating and resolving issues in order to keep the system running and meet SLAs.
Find out how Automic’s solution works with Oracle E-Business Suite to extend its capabilities, eliminate the constraints and increase the value of your Oracle investment.Download View all Resources
With Automic Workload Automation for Oracle e-Business Suite you can transition from opportunistic point solutions to an enterprise-wide, systematic approach to business automation. The result? Unrivaled business agility, lower costs and improved compliance.
Automic software provides IT with the agility to respond faster to the business, and a unified web-based interface used both by IT Operations and the broader business to both maximize the benefits of automation and improve the quality of service.
Automic Workload Automation for Oracle Applications features:
- Manage end-to-end processes from a single pane of glass
- Intuitive workflow development environment
- Capture all submitted and process-spawned tasks
- Import jobs directly from Oracle Applications and populate parameter information from previous executions
- Complex dependency and conditional logic capabilities
- Integrated, secure data transfer capabilities
- Oracle validated automation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle Retail
- Integrated automation solutions for Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing Automation, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Hyperion
The benefits of Automic Workload Automation for Oracle Applications:
- Decreases processing time significantly by reducing latency and optimizing workflows
- Reduces manual processing errors by 90%
- Assures SLAs and resolves issues faster with end-to-end process visibility
- Ensures staff have more time to optimize processes and create new functionality
- Provides more advanced and robust scheduling capabilities than Oracle automation tools
- Ensures compliance and reduces audit report creation time