Managed file transfer can be a complex process, especially when the files are large or being transferred between disparate systems and platforms. Standard copy procedures frequently result in important files being lost or corrupted—and your IT function is constrained by the number of resources that can deliver file transfers.
Save Time and Reduce Risk with High Performance Managed File Transfers
CA Automic Data Automation integrates file transfer into your automation workflows, so there’s no need to maintain separate systems for job scheduling and data transfer. You can transfer any file type between different systems; initiate transfers in a variety of ways (manually, according to a schedule, or based on the occurrence of a particular event); and improve performance by compressing files. CA Automic’s file transfer process also includes extensive safeguards against using outdated data.
File transfer automation gives Operations teams the agility enterprises demand to drive digital transformation. Rather than ripping and replacing systems at great cost to the business, CA feels that bringing traditionally time-consuming tasks such as managed file transfer into automation workflows and simplifying their execution is a vital way to enable agility with minimum disruption.
Manual steps and the need for specialists are reduced by enabling non-technical staff to carry out file transfers as a service, at the click of a button without needing to know how the whole process works in detail.
- Supports industry-leading encryption algorithms – AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256
- Transparent conversion – automatically converts character codes with no manual intervention
- Data integrity – restarts failed transfers from the last valid checkpoint
- High performance – processes multiple file transfers in parallel
- Easy to use – graphical user interface enables file transfer configuration without any scripting
- Broad protocol support – including FTP. SFTP, FTPS, FTPES, EXEC
- Ensures accuracy and consistency of transferred data
- Encodes data prior to transfer automatically, ensuring security
- Automates the entire transfer process, eliminating tedious manual steps
- Lowers the cost of managing multiple tools