Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers a staggering array of functionality, supporting Consumer Package Goods, Manufacturing, Asset Intensive, Projects and Services, and more. However, the technology falls short when it comes to providing the enterprise control needed to thrive in today’s digital application economy. While it is possible to schedule certain processes using the internal EnterpriseOne scheduler, many organizations struggle to accomplish more complex scheduling tasks beyond basic time/date parameters.
As a result, you are left with unanswered questions: How to ensure the appropriate EnterpriseOne report order execution? How to ensure the previous report has completed successfully before initiation? How to complete the nightly batch faster? And how to create dependencies on processes out-side of EnterpriseOne?
The outcome of all this complexity is unnecessary manual intervention, processing errors, reduced visibility, and increased cost.
Optimize Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne processing
Automic Workload Automation for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne enables you to optimize Oracle system processing and integrate Oracle systems with the other corporate IT systems —connecting the business processes they support. The Automic JD Edwards EnterpriseOne automation solution significantly improves processing performance and provides visibility of the entire process, ensuring you fully realize your Oracle investment.
Using the JD Edwards automation solution, you can initiate EnterpriseOne processes based on complex dependencies, scheduling, and events. You have the flexibility to extend automations enterprise-wide. Automated business processes can also now span platforms, databases, applications, services, and into the cloud to meet the JD Edwards automation needs of your business.
With Automic controlling and automating your JD Edwards environment, you can initiate EnterpriseOne functions based on complex dependencies in any application, and build automated business processes that reflect the needs of your business. Automic JD Edwards automation triggers another process within EnterpriseOne only after another application has completed processing successfully, or, in the case of failure, can contact an operator, launch a remedial process, or restart processing. Moreover, EnterpriseOne processes can be added to a chain, or job stream, running in parallel or singly threaded with other processes occurring within other applications.
Automic JD Edwards automation gives you the flexibility to:
- Eliminate extra tools with automated managed file transfer that integrates with EnterpriseOne processing
- Intercept and prioritize jobs created by users as well as child processes
- Define business rules on the output of EnterpriseOne programs to determine business outcome or direct alerts to users
- Dynamically update EnterpriseOne report versions for jobs based on current system state
- Manage end-to-end business processes from a single pane of glass and enable complex dependencies within the process flows
- Reduce overnight batch window by 20%
- Distribute report outputs automatically to business users
- Assure SLAs and resolve issues faster with end-to-end process visibility
- Free up resources to optimize processes and innovate
- Notify report failures immediately
- Eliminate report collisions with dependent processing
- Ensure compliance and reduce audit report creation time