DevOps is quickly maturing into an essential philosophy and a prerequisite for digital transformation success. However, DevOps is also an elusive goal: one that is as difficult to define as it is to hit. Rather than adopting a ‘herding kittens’ methodology to managing development tools and reaching DevOps, Automic provides organizations with a proven blueprint approach to achieving the benefits of DevOps and enterprise-scale Continuous Delivery.
How DevOps is delivered
Automic is the world’s largest pure-play automation company, with particular expertise in large-scale Continuous Delivery. We blend Development, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, and the Business into a highly responsive and coherent DevOps value chain. This blueprint—coupled with our production-proven Application Release Automation technology—is enabling DevOps and driving Continuous Delivery at Fortune 500 companies across the world.
DevOps for everyone and everything
Most vendors offering DevOps, Application Release Automation or Continuous Delivery solutions focus on Mode 2 applications: modern, digital, and agile apps. Automic views IT and DevOps in a broader context and provides Continuous Delivery for both Mode 1 and Mode 2 applications. Automic enables agility to legacy systems, commercial off-the-shelf software, or core backend applications while also providing greater compliance, safety, and scale to modern agile digital applications.
To determine the direction of your DevOps strategy, you need to know where you are starting from. Automic provides a DevOps Maturity Assessment that allows you to get started or extend your DevOps journey. The assessment helps organizations like yours identify areas of improvement and current competencies.
- Onboard DevOps across all IT systems, Mode 1 and Mode 2.
- Gain a practical blueprint for providing Continuous Delivery across all applications.
- Empower globally distributed DevOps teams with simple self-service capabilities.
- Standardize automated deployment mechanism across all environments for all delivery SMEs: Developer, QA, Operations or the Business Unit.
- Take our DevOps maturity assessment
- Try Automic Release Automation for free online
- Why Automic Release Automation?
- Read more
Talk to us about DevOps with Automic