SAP BusinessObjects Reporting and Automic
A business intelligence platform like SAP BusinessObjects provides the ad hoc reporting, self-service data visualization, and predictive analytics your organization needs to track, understand, and manage the business. However, the challenge is to aggregate data from various silos and provide information on time to decision makers.
For many organizations, to problem lies in managing data integration and distribution. For example, understanding how to distribute the right data at the right time to the right individual; coordinating the ETL and reporting processes; preventing query overload; and optimizing the refresh and distribution of BI reports.
Agile decision making and competitive advantage
Automic SAP BusinessObjects automation executes, controls, and monitors entire BusinessObjects processes with a few clicks, including Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, and Desktop Intelligence. This ensures BusinessObjects reports reach the decision makers on time—every time. The result? Agile decision making and competitive advantage.
Among many features, the Automic SAP BusinessObjects automation solution enables you to pick parameters from a list while defining jobs, automate without writing scripts/code, notify and restart in case of failure, and monitor which reporting processing is running and when it will complete.
- Automate the multiple types of SAP BusinessObjects jobs like Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, and Desktop Intelligence.
- Monitor which reporting processing is currently running and when it will complete.
- Automate without writing scripts/code.
- Manage end-to-end data processes from a single pane of glass.
- Process log and output is registered for data verification and error detection.
- Delivers notifications to users with reports and data process status updates.
- Ensure integrated, secure data transfer capabilities