Automic Workload Automation for Hyperion Financial Management
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced web technology. It provides financial managers with the ability to:
- Consolidate rapidly
- Report financial results
- Meet global regulatory requirements
- Reduce the cost of compliance
- Deliver confidence in their numbers
Typically, multiple manual and automated processes need to be executed in order to transfer financial data into Hyperion applications. Data can be fed on a regular basis, but this does not provide business state or readiness information.
Additionally, calculations and consolidations can be scheduled without any knowledge of the state of financial data – meaning the results are of unknown quality.
Gain total control over your HFM system, connecting FDMEE, HFM and the broader applications and business events in your organization.Download View all Resources
Automic Workload Automation for Hyperion Financial Management provides the agility required for IT Operations to support Finance in improving financial processing. Its unified web interface allows both casual finance users and IT professionals to define, optimize, monitor and control all HFM processing through both FDMEE and HFM, and includes the visibility of business milestones from corporate systems.
This results not only in faster delivery of information through Hyperion but importantly an increase in the consistency of business value from HFM. Control is established to drive data load, calculations and consolidations as and when the business is ready for them.
By integrating HFM processing controls into a “single pane of glass” view with your other enterprise applications, you unleash a new paradigm of automation for your company – enabling agility, visibility and reliability to maximize your investment in HFM.
Automic Workload Automation for HFM features:
- Integrated managed file transfer (MFT) – eliminate extra tools or FTP/FTPS servers with fully automated MFT that integrates with your Hyperion processing.
- Integrated workflow modeling including FDMEE, HFM, administration and finance ERP processing.
- Output management – define business rules on the output of processing to determine true business outcome or direct automatic alerts to business users for warning conditions.
- Dynamic “point of view” management – dynamically update point of view based on current system state. For example: current open period, organization or responsibilities, creating truly reusable workflows and dynamic scheduling.
- Standardize and optimize full data migration into HFM using the standard HFM data import function or through FDMEE.
- The unified web interface allows both Finance and IT to define and manage end-to-end business processes from a single pane of glass used by both Finance and IT to deliver results.
- Provide consolidated audit of all activity for both regulatory and IT audit compliance.
The benefits of Automic Workload Automation for Hyperion:
- Complete visibility of the end-to-end process so financial users and management can be confident the data is correct.
- Increase relevance of financial data in HFM by connecting to business events.
- Unified interface with Service Level Management and workload analytics provides a shared automation platform for IT and Finance to drive success.
- Provide repeatable and consistent processing for all entities through modular design.
- Shorten time to identify and resolve day-to-day operational issues.
- Deliver accurate financial results to the business faster.