SAP user experience is critical to efficient business processing; operators experiencing slow response times will switch activities – but these tasks remain part of broader processes. Having to switch task creates ripples of inefficiencies with magnified impact across the entire organization.
Don’t let your SAP UX slow you down. Together, Automic and CA Application Performance Management can eliminate the ripples of inefficiency caused by poor SAP UX.Watch View all Resources
Users who change activities often only return to these tasks once they have been raised as an issue, and then rush to complete the work. These limited timelines increase the potential for human error, which creates further delay and, potentially, problems for the business.
SAP users will often adapt to poor response times by finding alternative ways of completing their processing. These alternative methods create inconsistencies in procedures and increase the potential for misunderstanding and, ultimately, further processing errors.
SAP Extended Diagnostics by CA Technologies (SED) provides industry-leading application performance management for SAP, enabling early detection of user experience issues and identification of the root cause of the issues. Automic Workload Automation (AWA) is directly integrated into SED to allow for immediate remediation to be instigated.
This results not only in faster detection of performance problems but, importantly, a significant reduction in time to instigate remediation and return systems to normal operating levels.
By integrating SED and AWA you can provide a self-healing environment. This means problems can be detected, remediation enacted, results monitored and systems returned to normal – without a person being near a keyboard. Automatically restoring SAP user performance increases business process efficiency and delivers a flawless user experience across your organization.
AWA with SED features:
- Integrated solution allows SED to instantly start remediation efforts within Automic
- Reduce batch workload while maintaining agreed service levels, freeing resources for user activity
- Automic SED integration enables monitoring to see if remediation action resolved issues and systems are returning to normal
- Automic allows for infrastructure to be increased to support SAP usage – both on-premises and in the cloud
- Multiple levels of remediation can be modeled, including approval to extend infrastructure beyond set levels
The benefits of AWA with SAP Extended Diagnostics:
- Reduce time to identify user experience response issues by 85%
- Halve application management and administration time to deliver flawless user experience
- Prevent over half of user experience issues before users notice them
- Restore user experience in 1/10th the time
- Improve quality of service and reduce delivery costs