What is the Automic ONE Automation Platform?
The powerful and unified Automic ONE Automation Platform underpins the Automic product portfolio. This is the secret sauce that distinguishes Automic in the market and drives scale, openness and performance.
The Automic Platform provides a number of key capabilities:
- Open – enables connectivity to any application, database, operating system or infrastructure
- Scalable – supports the growing business. Customers today run as many as 4.5 million processes per day on Automic
- Proven – thousands of enterprise customers, large and small, spanning simple and complex environments
- Unified – provides shared service underpinning the Automic product portfolio
- Multi-tenancy – ensures multiple divisions of the enterprise can leverage the power of Automic
- Object oriented – allows you to easily reuse existing task and process investments. Build once and use many times across departments, teams and individual use cases
- Reliable – provides clustered service to ensure reliability and minimal downtime from failure
- Managed File Transfer – delivers file transfers between your application, your external partners and suppliers
- Audit ready – integrated full audit trail and reporting, for improved compliance and governance
- Experience – highly skilled and experienced Professional Services and Support organization, backed by Community marketplace
- Continuous operations – managing software updates in a way that there is no need for maintenance window and no downtime for the service
- Firewall friendly – simply and securely allow to control automated nodes behind firewalls and NATs
The Automic Platform comprises a world-class, proven product portfolio with compelling capabilities:
Automic Workload Automation
- Centrally create, manage and monitor your business application and IT infrastructure processing
- Eliminate manual errors and delays
- Scale business processes without adding headcount or hardware
- Manage complex application dependencies that span multiple applications and infrastructure
- Easily build complex workflows with a drag and drop canvas
Automic Release Automation
- Coordinate application release and deployment alongside critical business processes
- Automate every step in the release process with workflows not scripts
- Compare deployed files and configurations with packages using snapshots to spot unauthorized changes
- Automate the safe roll back of applications when deployment errors occur
Automic Service Orchestration
- Fully orchestrate complex services across business, application and infrastructure layers
- Request and orchestrate the delivery of complex service offerings
- Intelligently place services based on security, resiliency and resource usage
- Provision, update, change, de-provision a full stack service
- Analyze requests and report on SLA compliance and resource optimization
What we offer
AUTOMIC Workload Automation Demo – Continuous Operations
In just two minutes, we will show you how Automic Workload Automation can help you bridge islands of automation and create an end-to-end view of your business processes.
Horizon 2020: The Road to Converged Automation
In collaboration with Forrester, Automic experts dig into the growing demand for an enterprise automation strategy. You will hear best practice direction from leading industry analyst Jean-Pierre Garbani, VP & Research Director at Forrester.
Welcome to Automic
Whether you’re looking to increase productivity, reduce time to market or breaking down IT automation silos, this video will show you how Automic automates all your business processes, applications and infrastructure.
Seal off thousands of firewall ports in your network segments and create a more secure automation environment, free of threats, and with lower network security maintenance costs